H. (or HZ as he calls himself because the Z stands for 'awesomeness'...and yes, he actually told us that.) busted out some break dance moves. This is a photo of his signature style. Cool, dude.
Do you guys watch "How I met your mother?" This reminds me of something Barney Stinson would say. "The Z stands for awesomeness!". And fyi L wanted to name one of the boys Barney after this character! Too funny!
We actually haven't seen 'How I met your mother'. We'll have to check it out! And Barney's a great name (as long as your baby doesn't come out 6 feet tall and purple). ( :
Ah yes, the 'Medallion room', rgmsr. It is awaiting your return. Thinking about this: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/02/drip-beef-two-ways/
3 comments:
Do you guys watch "How I met your mother?" This reminds me of something Barney Stinson would say. "The Z stands for awesomeness!". And fyi L wanted to name one of the boys Barney after this character! Too funny!
Good job HZ! By the way I love what you've done with the 'Medallion room'.
We actually haven't seen 'How I met your mother'. We'll have to check it out! And Barney's a great name (as long as your baby doesn't come out 6 feet tall and purple). ( :
Ah yes, the 'Medallion room', rgmsr. It is awaiting your return. Thinking about this: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/02/drip-beef-two-ways/
thoughts?
Post a Comment