Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow?



We might get a little wintry mix around here Thursday. Hopefully it will be more than this lonely little snow flake we got last time.

3 comments:

rgmsr said...

Snow...you want SNOW. No, we have been pretty fortunate here in WNY. As I look out back I can still make out the 'snow angels' I made about 10 days ago. It has been COLD tho. How Cold? It has been so cold that this AM a mouse ran by...usually he has a sweater but today he had a full set of thermals! Tough crowd...work with me! Good photo LM.

rgmsr said...

Response to Ed of Peoria: No, I don't know where mice get clothes. However, I suspect from where everything else comes from...China! A little known fact is that virtually all of the Sea Monkey crowns are made just outside the coastal town of Ningbo.
Are you sure you're not from Seattle? At times you're pretty clueless!

LM said...

I thought I noticed a sea monkey with mittens!

( :