A.'s class had a 'teddy bear picnic' with moms and decorated cookies today. H. had special craft centers and snack table. One mom offered to take our picture and that was so nice! I always forget to do that!
Yes, the Dino wave. The teacher had the kids introduce their moms and then we all had to do the dino wave. (: Be glad you didn't have the fruit kabobs at the snack table. After we got done making them, one mom said, "Well, you can have my extra can of pineapple but I need my can opener back now so I can go feed my cats". .....silence ensued, crickets chirped.... (Gross)!
I know what you mean about meeting people in the comments section. Lil mama is a dear childhood friend. I've known her since I was 4!
I recall that you told me you two were long time friends. I was just struck that we both happened to post a comment at about the same time. When I started there were no comments...I guess the planets, Pluto excepted, were aligned! That...and the word verification for my post was 'redrum'.
5 comments:
Cute pics!
Cookies!...snack table!...Where do I sign up? I should have an in. I know the Dino wave...shhhhhh!
Happy St. Valentines Day!
lil' mama: We can't go on meeting like this!
Yes, the Dino wave. The teacher had the kids introduce their moms and then we all had to do the dino wave.
(:
Be glad you didn't have the fruit kabobs at the snack table. After we got done making them, one mom said, "Well, you can have my extra can of pineapple but I need my can opener back now so I can go feed my cats".
.....silence ensued, crickets chirped.... (Gross)!
I know what you mean about meeting people in the comments section. Lil mama is a dear childhood friend. I've known her since I was 4!
I recall that you told me you two were long time friends. I was just struck that we both happened to post a comment at about the same time. When I started there were no comments...I guess the planets, Pluto excepted, were aligned! That...and the word verification for my post was 'redrum'.
Post a Comment