Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Adventures of Noops and HZ


First, I wanted to put up a picture of Noops! This was from today. She loves to have her nails painted!

















Next, HZ had a field trip. First we saw a play and then went to the state capitol for a picnic lunch. Luckily, we were at the front of the bus for the trip down there. One kid in back got sick, which made another kid sick, which made a THIRD kid sick. yuck. Other than that, I think everyone had a nice time.

HZ chatting it up with some chicks.





















HZ shooting the breeze with the guys.

2 comments:

lil' mama said...

Sad for the kids on the bus but also glad you were in front. Made me think of the movie Stand by Me and the whole puking scene.

A is just a doll with her pretty toes! :)

rgmsr said...

Yep. If I could only have one food...cherry pez...no doubt about it!

Looks like a fun trip, esp for HZ.

Nice toes Noops! I've been doin mine since sandal season is around the corner...pinky swear!