

My dear friend Amber told me about this stuff. Basically it is a concoction you make out of glue, water, and borax. If you are reading this and you have children, do yourself a favor and GO TO THE STORE RIGHT NOW and get borax. Make this. It will keep the kids busy for a looonnnng time. Way better than playdoh. Way better than letting them cut grass with scissors. Way better than watering plants with tiny 1 ml medicine syringes (although that runs a close second).
What makes this special? You can draw on it for one, something that Noops loved to do. HZ discovered some really cool bodily noises this stuff makes if you press it into a small cup. He said, "Oh WOW! I can make this toot! I'm going to play with this FOREVER!!!!!" If you would like the recipe, just google 'glurch'. (One note: I had to let mine sit for a bit after stirring.)
1 comment:
What happened to 365? I want my money back;)
Post a Comment