Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Perfect strawberry



I fell victim to the 'topsy turvy', a hanging contraption that allows you to grow fruits/vegetables upside down. Kinda like the thing. We have 15 strawberries at various developmental stages, a blooming cherry tomato plant, and a blooming pepper plant all in one hanging basket. They seem to be doing well so far. I'm beginning to like this vertical element of gardening! So much easier, really.

3 comments:

rgmsr said...

Nice photo LM...a strawberry and a bonus 'cute tomato'! AH, who hasn't been smitten by Billy Mays? (RIP) I've considered the 'TT' but its on the BB as the growing season in these parts starts around the 4th of July...that and 'TT' being too analagous to life events. However, I can endorse the 'Turbo Snake'.

rgmsr said...

Reply to Ed/Eminence, MO: Sorry about your mishap. No, I have not used the T. Snake as a repacement for things where I otherwise use a Q-Tip. But I did save the package (catch me on an upcoming episode of 'Hoarders') I notice no relevant disclaimers. Good Luck with your lawsuit.
ars longa, vita brevis

LM said...

Poor Ed/Eminence, MO. What a experimentum periculosum!

..and I'll be looking for that upcoming episode of 'Hoarders'....hope you got rid of the cats.