
Hospital check-in time is 9:40am. Surgery is at 10:40 and only lasts about 30 minutes. She'll have to stay for about 4 hours afterwards to make sure that she can drink and that her pain is under control. She can bring a "luvie"(sp?)which is her "star blanket" and little zebra pillow (thank goodness she changed her mind on her pet alligator!). Here's Aubin's post-surgery movie request: Cinderella I, Cinderella II (dreams come true), Little Mermaid I, Little Mermaid III (Ariel's beginning). She is very excited about non-stop movie time! I'll be sure to post (or have Rick post) tomorrow afternoon/evening to give a status report.
1 comment:
OMG.. is that the new cool response?...I will be thinking about this precious girl and her tonsil.."removal".. on thurs..the adenoids just go along for the ride!!!!.. tELL HER GRANDMA Wants TO SHARE HER TREATS.. I THINK I SEE edy'S FRIUT..RASBERRY" POPS.. my favorite..
Haydens teeth are amazing.. the tooth fairy, nurse fairy and b-day fairy will all meet at UPS tomorrow to send well wishes for all..hopefully and arrival of sat.Hayden, Grandma is so proud of you.
GOOD LUCK TO All!! MOM and DAD and Bro-Hayden, and miss Aubin..everything is gonna be just fine!!!.. much love MS P..patricia
Post a Comment