Thursday, August 21, 2008

Das Boot


Okay, so "boot" in German means boat, but it feels like I'm lugging a boat around! I'm doing much, much better with this thing on. I went to the doctor yesterday and will keep the boot on for a week to let the tendon rest and heal. The boot keeps my leg still from the knee down, so it has taken away almost all of the pain. HOORAY! The kids have been fascinated by it, especially Hayden. He said, "Wow, mom. That sure is cool. I wish I had one like that."

3 comments:

Patricia said...

As Grandma Marge would say.. " OH My!!"..

Dear Lacy.. what will be next?...we hope you are healing well and not in to much pain..{or is this an attempt at more V to go with the mommy juice?}.. let me know,supplies are low but are refillable.. I love Aubin"s boot hug.. i think she has my hair.. curly and all over the place!!!..it looks better on her...much love to all..mom p/patricia

LM said...

Oh gosh, no! I've actually never done a v-mj combo. I'm quite partial to my liver!
The boot has helped tremendously in getting around and for protection against racing/flying hotwheel cars into the back of the foot. ( :

Patricia said...

My favorite t-shirt of all time reads.. "the liver is evil and must be destroyed!!"..from some bar in key west i think... it was on some guy at the wine festival in winston...that is where i obtained my "got wine ?.. T".. and "it's 500 oclock somewhere T..".. a great yearly festival!!!!

glad you are not drinking and walking{or climbing}though.. love mom