Monday, August 4, 2008

H-O-T

I think we just hit the 42nd day of 100+ days for the year. Which ranks #3 in the record books behind years 1923 and 1926. Hopefully we'll get rain from this tropical storm/hurricane(?) tomorrow night and Wednesday.

We had a good weekend. We enjoyed our time with Nana and GPDoug on Sunday. In fact, they are watching the kids while Rick and I have an overnight get-away on Thursday. Wow! Thanks guys! I hope that H & A are well behaved and don't go crazy on you! I think my mom probably rolls her eyes...she had 4 girls for goodness sake! Yeah, but we were GOOD kids, angelic actually....100% of the time, right?? Not like my feral children. Well, I'll load up the orange "time out" bean bag (complete with timer) just in case they have a lapse in judgment. ( :

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I agree Lacy, we were angelic children!! I have however decided that it skips a generation. ha ha ha

love y'all