H absolutely loves his little screwdriver. He takes apart EVERYTHING. We're still working on putting it all back together. Here he is tonight taking apart the "Little People" carwash.
Good photo of Hayden...pretty intense. Dang/David! I'm gettin a flashback. Don't ever give him a wrench and bicycle together!
I hope your heat has abated some. The high in WNY is supposed to be 70 tomorrow. I know...you can tell me your low temp in January. At least this winter I can opt out!(Fair warning!)
Alas!!!.. not just a flashback..but and EXTREME flashback.. Rick jr at Grandma and Grandpas 35th.. both Uncle Groovie.. and Herbert could NOT fix a flashlight, but Ricky maybe age 7..wowed them all..{while AK was becoming an Amber alert!!}.. she decided to take a walk over to the neighbors pool..{Darryl johnson.. yes.. the Redskin, the Cowboy and who knows what else or who else he played for.. I just know that his sister joanne babysat for Ricky on occasion and that Darryls parents would sent out the "sports" newsletter at xmas.. wonder what happened to Ann and Butch?...at any rate Hayden comes by this naturally,and actually uncle Bobby may be partially responsible for those mechanical genes..he actually has built and created vehicles with VIN nbrs..go figure!!!!love to all..and big,big hugs..Grandma Patricia
2 comments:
Good photo of Hayden...pretty intense. Dang/David! I'm gettin a flashback. Don't ever give him a wrench and bicycle together!
I hope your heat has abated some. The high in WNY is supposed to be 70 tomorrow. I know...you can tell me your low temp in January. At least this winter I can opt out!(Fair warning!)
Alas!!!.. not just a flashback..but and EXTREME flashback.. Rick jr at Grandma and Grandpas 35th.. both Uncle Groovie.. and Herbert could NOT fix a flashlight, but Ricky maybe age 7..wowed them all..{while AK was becoming an Amber alert!!}.. she decided to take a walk over to the neighbors pool..{Darryl johnson.. yes.. the Redskin, the Cowboy and who knows what else or who else he played for.. I just know that his sister joanne babysat for Ricky on occasion and that Darryls parents would sent out the "sports" newsletter at xmas.. wonder what happened to Ann and Butch?...at any rate Hayden comes by this naturally,and actually uncle Bobby may be partially responsible for those mechanical genes..he actually has built and created vehicles with VIN nbrs..go figure!!!!love to all..and big,big hugs..Grandma Patricia
Post a Comment