Yeah, yeah. I know I'm late getting this up. Sick kids and a sick mommy, what's new??! We are feeling better just in time for Santa. Double click on the slideshow below and then select "slideshow" on the upper left hand side.
The kids want snow SO BAD rgmsr! They will be very jealous of your good fortune. Rick and I have already talked about how much the PC would be in an ice storm. We'd beat Aunt Jess and Uncle Brian for sure!
lil mama: The drive was 9-10 hours I think. Merry Christmas to you...I check your blog faithfully!
4 comments:
Okay...must be time for new glasses...Spidey with a cowboy hat?
Many Kodak moments. More Good Times. Nice show LM!
But tell us more about the PC! Will it go in snow? (We're forecast to get 7 - 12" o/n)
Hope everyone is feeling better!
Your road trip looked like so much fun! How long was the drive? I bet the kids had a fun time with their cousins! Hope you all are well:)
Mr. rgmsr,
The episode of spidey in a cowboy hat can only be seen in arkansas. You're more than welcome to catch a show any time you want.
Lacy,
love the pictures...I need more:)
The kids want snow SO BAD rgmsr! They will be very jealous of your good fortune. Rick and I have already talked about how much the PC would be in an ice storm. We'd beat Aunt Jess and Uncle Brian for sure!
lil mama: The drive was 9-10 hours I think. Merry Christmas to you...I check your blog faithfully!
Post a Comment