Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yesterday we went to the R. family party and everyone had a good time as always! Thanks to G. for snapping the only photo of the day for me! (it's my fault that Aubin looks blind in this picture...I was telling her to look up, and look up she did!)

2 comments:

katydavis said...

What I love about Texas weather......you can wear shorts OR sweaters or anything you feel comfy in at Christmas time. What I hate about Texas weather......July and August:)

LM said...

That's so true Katy..It's going to be in the 70's on Christmas Day. I love it. Yeah, we pay for this nice weather in July/August, but at least even then you can get out for a few hours in the morning before it gets too bad. You don't get that perk with a yankee winter. (Yankee being defined as anywhere north of us!!)
Hey...how do you like my rockin' 60's helmet hair in this picture? I don't know what happened to make it so poofy. Rick and I have been laughing about it. I think I slept with my hair clip in.