Number 1:
Rick was at the bank making a deposit at 6:30am when he heard an announcement on the radio. "Hey fans! Come by the Whataburger on blah-blah street for a free breakfast and a FREE pair of Crocs" (you know, the shoes). Soooo, Rick has a major case of heartburn and a Longhorn-burnt-orange pair of Crocs. Sweet.
Number 2:
So it's actually cold outside, which means hot chocolate weather. Yum. You can't have hot chocolate without marshmallows. We have none. Hmmmm, maybe I can make my own beautiful, tasty ones from scratch. I looked up the recipe on cookingforengineers.com, easy enough. I found the unflavored plain gelatin that's been in the cabinet forever..left over from me trying to make healthy jello jigglers with fruit juice when Hayden was like 2 or something. Emptied the packets in the water as directed. How can I describe the olfactory experience? NASTINESS. Pure nastiness. It smelled like wet, sweaty horses....I mean dead wet,sweaty horses. I wish your screen was a scratch and sniff screen because and I would have you smell it. It was that bad.
Anyone up for "just add water" hot cocoa with those delightfully dehydrated marshmallows??
1 comment:
THAT explains why I randomly bought marshmallows at the store Sunday. lol
Have fun with the cold weather!!
Post a Comment