Monday, December 8, 2008

Plasma Car

We had a nice trip to Arkansas to see some of my family. I will try to post more pictures tomorrow night. The most exciting part of the trip revolved around the "plasma car". It's a little kid toy that moves by twisting the handles back and forth. We all took a turn with Dad down a hill at my sister's house. Later that night, Rick and I raced Aunt Jessica and Uncle Brian a few times. Good times.


2 comments:

rgmsr said...

Okay...I'm guessin that in the 'fog of packing' Guitar Hero was inadvertently left behind.

PC is an idea whose time has come...forward specs to Detroit! I dunno if it will accomodate 3 execs but its obviously sturdy!

Gas to Beebe, $178.50/RT; Vending machine at Stuckey's $2.50, coin ret broke; wristband to prevent car/rv sickness, $4.99; riding the PC, PRICELESS!

LM said...

Mastercard lines..love it. You got an lol with the wristband liner.