Aubin's still sick with a virus, but she'll be okay. She ran a fever of 106.1 overnight, but I was able to get it down with the alternating of Motrin-Tylenol trick and sponge bath. Don't worry, everyone. I have an all access pass to Dr. Grandpa and Nurse Nana who talk me through on what to do and when to worry. Thanks guys!
Being sick half the night didn't stop Aubin from waking up at the CRACK OF DAWN along with her brother to see what Santa left them. After presents, H and I went to have Christmas dinner with the family and brought food back for the rest of the gang. It was delicious and greatly appreciated!!! Rick then let me have a couple of hours of blissful sleep (thankyouthankyouthankyou)and now I'm ready for round 2 tonight.
Tomorrow we see Grandma M-H! (I've Lysol-ed your room and the house..hope you like "Fresh Linen scent" (: )
No comments:
Post a Comment