
Poor Aubin for the wily ways of her older brother!
I should explain. Since last April(!) Hayden has been recreating a preschool science "experiment" with water and ice to see which has more volume. At first, Rick and I would find random plastic cups of ice in the freezer with a line drawn on it (apparently to measure the difference b/w the water & ice). I didn't mind too much because this process would bust a few of the cups from Rick's plastic cup 'collection'. (Do we really need 50 "Eeyore's birthday party" cups from years 1990-2007?"
Anyway, H's ice party now includes freezing random toys, such as a confiscated Cinderella and the parachute man he earned at school from moving up all of his "good deed beads".
2 comments:
I'm loving it!!!!!
Payback for the 'Ice Plants'??? lol
Good times!
Hmmm...reminds me of a cool Foreigner song...can't seem to remem..
Grampa says its time for Hayden to cool it...and perhaps move on to potato (potatoe?) power. Maybe the lad is working on a GW solution.
Cinderella may have deserved it, But Parachute Man?
Post a Comment