I had some friends come up and stay with us this weekend. They have 2 small children and the kids played well together. Gattiland was fun for all. I'm behind on my blog pictures. Not to worry! Stay tuned for ample blog fodder this week!
Sorry for delay in comments - 1) love that you had a 24 hour vacay while grandparents were in town. 2) the kids in the bubble bath reminded me of the time when Geny and I came over and played in your hot tub in Fletcher. We all had on swimsuits, plastic champagne glasses, and honey roasted peanuts. And then Geny threw up! I'm still responding to your email sent way back when.....:)
Okay this is why I'm not leaving comments - my brain is mush and the comments aren't making sense. I meant to say we had on our swimsuits and USED plastic champagne glasses and ATE honey roasted peanuts. sheesh!
What delay, lil' mama? You have a baby, time rules do not apply in baby land! I'm laughing about the hot tub incident....oh, and I completely understood what you meant! ( :
4 comments:
I need pictures. Withdrawls are setting in:(
Sorry for delay in comments - 1) love that you had a 24 hour vacay while grandparents were in town. 2) the kids in the bubble bath reminded me of the time when Geny and I came over and played in your hot tub in Fletcher. We all had on swimsuits, plastic champagne glasses, and honey roasted peanuts. And then Geny threw up! I'm still responding to your email sent way back when.....:)
Okay this is why I'm not leaving comments - my brain is mush and the comments aren't making sense. I meant to say we had on our swimsuits and USED plastic champagne glasses and ATE honey roasted peanuts. sheesh!
What delay, lil' mama? You have a baby, time rules do not apply in baby land! I'm laughing about the hot tub incident....oh, and I completely understood what you meant! ( :
Post a Comment