Thursday, July 31, 2008

Snake Day Reenactment II

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

I love the reenactments! Hopefully we'll see more in the future - with or without snakes! :)

rgmsr said...

The 'reenactment' is somewhat suspect...LM's reaction appears subdued...even tho holding a dart! And what about Rick's nose? payback for the 'coughing doll stunt'?. We don't usually see this side of LM.

Okay, there were numerous incorrect responses to 'the meaning of Bindi'. I had thought we had a more astute following...but I should say at this point I am numb to surprises. It is Aboriginal for 'Little girl'. It may explain the quizzical looks I get in Texas when I sometimes call Aubin "Bindi'.

LM said...

Ooohhhhhhhh, meaning of Bindi's name.......nice!
Poor Rick's nose. And arm. I used the the good potato parts for my own potato closeup. That vanity of mine is going to cost me entrance into those pearly gates.