Friday, May 2, 2008

Aunt Jessica's visit


Aunt Jessica came over for a bit today. The kids were glad to have someone be their minion for a time. They even talked her into climbing a tree!

We went to Gattiland this evening. I must of been so excited about the Sicilian pizza, that I forgot the camera at home. Oh, well. Next time. Hayden had a fantastic round of skee-ball. Aubin enjoyed the merry-go-round. Only 3000 more points until we score the stuffed octopus....sweet!

1 comment:

rgmsr said...

OMG...GATTILAND! The SP would've been enough to forget the camera. For me it would be the M&C and unlimited HFCS! So...we'll allow this lapse. However, GL generally has many Kodak moments. I sorta have my sights set on the bike (5,000,000 points). I figure with my economic stimulus check I can get pretty close! A win/win!
Nice AJ could visit. The kids enjoyed it.