If the title of this posting is a bit confusing to you, I recommend you rent "Parenthood" with Steve Martin and watch the first scene.Hayden came home from preschool with a "watch this"! and gave me the look like "isn't this the COOLEST boy-sound EVER?!" (....my baby is now officially a boy.......sniff.) He then proceeded to teach Aubin how to do it. That sound + hysterical laughter is all I heard until bedtime. ( :
2 comments:
THAT is remarkably close to the manner in which I call 'Apollo' when I come home and he is hiding. While we're on the subject, I'm often asked; 'How do 'Appolo' (falcon) and 'Chandler'(goldfish)get along? Well, I suppose its like a household with your garden variety cat & dog...despite instincts, they get along. However, whereas one would think 'Apollo' would be more of a problem actually its 'Chandler' giving menacing looks at 'Apollo'. Somuchso that I've had to put 'Apollo's' hood on 'Chandler'!...Go figure.
Response to FX of Colleyville,TX: No, actually the upside of less Apollo 'hood time'; the mice have been less of a problem over the past winter...classic WIN/WIN!
Post a Comment