Saturday, May 10, 2008

We went to our neighbor's house today for lunch. The food was delicious, and the kids had fun running around. Hayden was all smiles with a pizza lunch and playtime.
















Aubin loved talking to "Rocky", their pet bird. She tried her darnedest to convince him to climb up his cage and have a snack. Now, when I say "convince him", I mean she squeaked out high pitch sounds and waved her arms up and down. She does speak Cockatiel, you know. Rocky was quite receptive and sang beautifully to her (but apparently not very hungry).

1 comment:

rgmsr said...

Okay...which one is Rocky? Just kidding...that's a good picture of Aubin & Rocky. I remember him! Rick told me he was the stunt bird for 'Pretty Bird' in D&D. Good to know he kept his head. When I visit next I may try and bring my pet falcon 'Apollo.' I got him to keep Chandler company but they both could use a beak..I mean break. Hmmm...I just had a thought on a sequel...Rocky XXIV. Would the critics say 'its for the birds'? I'm not surprised Hayden likes pizza but where is the HS?