Tomatoes, squash, peppers, mint, basil, and of course, DILL. (By the way, the dill plant is as tall as Hayden.) Well, our spring weather is coming to a close. Mid nineties by the end of the week.
Tempus Fugit...Inchworm reappears! Last time he barely lived up to his name. I wasn't aware IW's shared many lives of felines. Anyway, I suppose the third pic is Hayden getting his 'pay' for the garden work. That Octopus at GL is sure to be more than just a dream. Weather here was great...rain today. 'Scary' you say?...my pet goldfish is named 'Chandler'. Wait 'til I update him RE: IW.
3 comments:
this is getting scary... you have a garden too!?!?!
Tempus Fugit...Inchworm reappears! Last time he barely lived up to his name. I wasn't aware IW's shared many lives of felines. Anyway, I suppose the third pic is Hayden getting his 'pay' for the garden work. That Octopus at GL is sure to be more than just a dream. Weather here was great...rain today. 'Scary' you say?...my pet goldfish is named 'Chandler'. Wait 'til I update him RE: IW.
Ok, rgmsr..........
your comments are so FUNNY!
You elicited another LOL.
oh yeah, and I'm glad you found our family-blog doppelganger!
Post a Comment