
Yesterday, I took the kids to the "jumpy place"...a huge room set up with bouncy inflatables (is that a real word?).The 'jumpy place' is open late on Tues/Thurs. & only about 2 minutes from our house.
I save this activity for a time when we have a string of rainy
days and they need some exercise.The kids were like peas and carrots. (...And don't give me a hard time,my dear husband, about the Forest Gump simile! ( ; ) Hayden was a wonderful big brother and took care of his little sister. He called out to her when she got scared on the 'big' slides, "Don't worry, I'll save the day!" They held hands down the slide and screamed "Together Forever!" (I swear to you that's what they said. It sounds kind of cheesy, but it's cute when you're 3 and 4.)
2 comments:
Is this Monkey Joe's??? That is my daughter, Chandler's, FAVORITE place in the world. We don't have one near us, but EVERYTIME we visit my in-laws we HAVE to make a trip to Monkey Joe's!
Looks like a nice place...is there an age limit? My 'jumpy place' is usually anywhere I am after too much caffeine...but the slide is a nice touch. I'm glad the kid's had extra energy after their 'garden chores'. Regarding Hayden's reaction to his compensation (Pic 3) it appears he has caught on that nickels are not worth more than dimes just because they are larger. I used to pull that on his dad. Good job Hayden, looking after your sister.
Post a Comment