Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ear Infection ) :

Ok. As I write this, Rick is taunting me holding a baby doll making it cough incessantly...that thing is about to go where the sun don't shine, buddy!

So, yeah. After the snake incident we called it a night and I hear Aubin coughing and coughing and coughing some more. (She had caught a new cold on Monday and now started with the cough.) And then she's up. Until 4 am. Then Hayden walks in at 5:50am and announces that he's really, REALLY hungry and ready for breakfast.....so I get his pre-breakfast of a bananna, milk, and cereal. (He's going through a MEGA growth spurt. That boy's an eating machine.)
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
We went to the new pediatrician's office.......which was wonderful. Got a script for an ear infection (left ear) and they gave us samples of liquid gold (mom slang for good cough medicine).

I feel like we are a constant episode of 'General Hospital' around here!

No comments: