We met Nanna at Zilker park today. This picture is of Hayden on the train wearing his new frog hat (compliments from Nanna). We rode the Zilker Zephyr without incident and then went to Spaghetti Warehouse for a tasty lunch. Thanks Nanna for a fun day!
2 comments:
Glad to see the ZZ back in commission. (See archived 4/22/08 'Butterflies') That you rode again after that traumatic experience and after watching 'Snakes on a Train' courtesy of Redbox!
Good photo of Hayden...but those frogs need to be 'HORNED AND PURPLE'!.
Too bad Bflo lost 'Sgettio Warehouse'. It used to be right across from our office.
I so love this blog!!!.. the pic's, the comments, my grandbabys.. and the occasional snap of ricky and lacy..I want to be ther for gattiland..and the bats. it will happen
Lacy, youy are destined for Nat Geo..orb the Mayo clinc floor 4.!! but you photos are incredible.. find a site where you can enter $$$$ contests.. the talent is there..Red juice and grahm crakers..I love Aubins face!!!
ps.. RGMSR.. you lie!!!.. Hugo was not a custody battle.. he was an AMBER ALERT...and while we are reliving the past,where is IILya?.. I SAW HIM ON TV THE OTHER DAY..had to make dr appt for RX for stress incontinence...Lacy, you can relate!!! love you all.. even you, rgmsr..ms p
Post a Comment