Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ladies Man

Hayden frequently comments that he's "busy" when he plays. When we were at the jumpy place the other day, he met a little female friend of his. They jumped, played, & had a good time. When he took a break, he came up to me and said, "Hey, mom. I'm having SO much fun getting busy with my girlfriend!"

3 comments:

rgmsr said...

Okay...this is a family site...so I'm still thinkin pistachio.
I'm glad Hayden has found a new friend. While we're on the subject, what is the status of Piper?

LM said...

Close! Bubble gum.

Piper had to spend his free time in summer school no doubt......or was it the preschool equivalent of juvie?...
...he got caught with a stash of lollipops at the end of the semester..

rgmsr said...

That's the Piper I recall...a sucker for sweets!

(Piper was a school friend of Aubin's...until 'he bent my finger back')