
Rick and I were playing darts in the garage tonight, splitting a 7-up and a new rocky road snickers bar. One of the "flights" (plastic wing-like end piece) of the dart fell off and Rick went to pick it up. Can you see it beside the snake in the picture? CREEPY! What is the DEAL with reptilian close encounters this summer???
5 comments:
Bindi?....I'm thinkin' more like Terri! Whatever! Anyway Blog fans need to know if this caused a relapse...(i.e. 'mommy juice' See Archived Blog, June 7, 2008, 'Snake Day Renactment') We're gettin a mental picture...and it ain't...
I suggest putting your new pet in the back shed and let the food chain do its thing.
Okay fellow blog doppelgangers, bonus points...What does Bindi mean?
Response to HR of Sparks, NV: No, I don't see a connection between the 'surge' of reptiles and the large bat population in RR. We appreciate your contribution...as you put it...'thinkin out loud'. However, to the rest of us, that usually equates to 'sounds of silence'. Thanks again.
Bindi... child of animal planet hero steve.. and yes, mom terri..and little brother.."whats his name"..I really miss Steve!!.. BUT.. i would not like the company of the "Nake Mommy, nake"...quoting AK as she pointed to baby rattler on brick by our Texas back door{AK appx age 2.0}...this was after the sighting of black widows under the seat on the sand box.. what happened to the easy and fun sightings of "baby toads.. and Horny toads..".. and of course Hugo and Iilya?
Do you think the snickers brought it all on?.. be careful.. love momma p
Fortunately, Aubin's coughing prevented an m-juice relapse.
However, one is on the horizon. The mint in my garden is calling out to be crushed into a mojito!
You always said Rick was a snake, so thats what happens in your garage at night.
Post a Comment