
Aubin is doing well on the steroids....a little bit of an "incredible she-hulk" in the beginning...picking up her brother and trying to throw (yes, throw) him in his room, biting him on the chest, and trying to take down 3 of his friends at the 'jumpy place'...but that has subsided (to Hayden's relief!) I thought about how I could put this energy of hers to constructive use. I tried to drop her off at the local limestone quarry to move rock, but the managers cited something about child labor laws.. so taking the family bowling was the next logical (and legal) "kid-moving-something-heavy-to-expend-excess energy" activity I could think of. We then had dinner at Texas Roadhouse, a place where you threw peanut shells on the floor. The kids got a kick out of that. It was so nice to have a fun family adventure again, minus the eye cracks.
Enjoy the slide show, but first here's my favorite photo from the day: Hayden trying so hard to bowl without the little kiddie ramp.
2 comments:
Glad to hear A is better and FULL of energy. Again, you guys rock with family outings! Too fun!
Loved the slide show!!!! Some hallmark music in the background would have made it perfect!
Post a Comment