

We are finally feeling much better around here. I ended up sick with Aubin yesterday and Rick came down with it yesterday afternoon. I was feeling better by this morning, but Rick was a bit miserable until late today. But hey, we're all well now in time to celebrate July 4th!
No fireworks are allowed since it has been so hot and dry, but did a few "snakes" with our neighbors this evening.
Oh, yeah. Hayden's hand wasn't THAT close to the fire. It just looks that way.
4 comments:
Wow! I'm hopen'the good folks at 'Reeves Boomland' don't get wind of this. Over the years it has become a 'must stop'in Miles'travel lore. I've dropped enough $ there to be in the equivalent of the 'Presidents' Club...last time I didn't even have to pay extra to see a car Elvis once owned. But the kids enjoyed it. The 4th in WNY was blessed with a string of great weather. Sheila had a cook out...I caught a bit of 'Blue Flu'.
Sounds like fun at the cookout! I hope your 'flu' has improved. ( : I'm glad your weather was nice. It's been quite the inferno here. Avg. daytime temps in June was 99.4 degrees. Hottest June on record. ): But hey, it's the price we pay for 70 degree December days.
Darn you have some great neighbors to allow your rowdy kids to come and blacken their driveway for a few seconds of enjoyment for your children.
Great Picture!!!
Nice second picture. We see who the leader is..
Post a Comment