Monday, July 7, 2008

messy start to a Monday

Hayden has recently had a spark of independencewhen it comes to the kitchen. He loves to get his own water from the fridge, make his own toast, PBJ sandwiches, etc. Which is GREAT, right? Well, not this morning when he got up at the crack of dawn, got Aubin, & went downstairs to make punch. I don't know how he found these punch packets, I don't buy them. I don't even know where they came from. (So if any of you out there got us these packets, forgive me for not remembering!) Anyway, as you can see, it was quite the mess.

2 comments:

katydavis said...

Okay, you know I love Aubin, HOWEVER, she looks like Nick Nolte's mug shot. Love ya Aubs!!!

LM said...

Rick and I frequently call her "Baby Winehouse" in times like these. (after that pop rocker who has that crazy black beehive...the 'rehab' song chick) She gets it from me, OKAY? Give us a break, will ya? (jk)