Hayden crawled up beside me the other morning and asked, "Mommy, why do you have eye cracks?" ....He was talking about my bloodshot eyes due to recent all-nighter's with Aubin. Then both kids started to make fun of me. Hayden said, "Let's be Mommy, Aubin!" And they squished up their faces, stretched their lower lids and said, "I have eye cracks, oh, oh, I have eye cracks.."
I am not making this up.
I quietly got up and made an extra pot of coffee.
Aubin is doing great. I am so thankful. I've learned that it's quite possible A's issues are due to a virus and not allergies after all....which makes sense to me in that none of the allergy meds have been working! That's good news! The steroids have done a fantastic job and we all plan on sleeping well tonight.
1 comment:
Praying for a good nights sleep for the Miles fam. I know you'll send updates!
Post a Comment