Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday surprise

I had the camera ready before I told them the "surprise". What was the news? A family afternoon trip to the movies to see Wall-e! Dad took time off of work and met us at the theater. We had a great time and enjoyed the show. We all gave it two thumbs up!


PS......yes, Hayden is wearing his spiderman costume again. If he's inside, it's on. And NO, I don't let him wear it outside in the Texas inferno.

3 comments:

lil' mama said...

Aubin is sooo excited! You guys are a fun family!

katydavis said...

five, alive!!!! Ha ha. I'm ready for some hugs from the niece and nephew!

rgmsr said...

Odd coincidence...I took A & C as well. (Matinee price + pets free = win/win) A gave it 2 feathers up...somewhat due to the pcorn I suspect. C wasn't too enthralled. All he ever wants to watch is 'Finding Nemo'...ad nauseum.