Aubin loves doing a "belly spin" on the sit-and-spin! I took this video tonight. The whole scene cracked me up. Butterscotch looks like he was watching and nodding/neighing in approval at Aubin's shenanigans. In the background, you can hear Rick playing the trumpet and Hayden telling him he's not very good, but that he's good at the harmonica. Here's a picture of Hayden playing the trumpet this evening.
4 comments:
Love the video clips!! Gymnastics looks so fun, I bet your kids just love it! Butterscotch the horse is creepin' me out!!!!! Does she have an on/off switch? :)
your video clip inspired me, lil' mama! Yeah, Butterscotch has an on/off switch.....plus it's light sensitive and automatically goes off when the lights go out. My sister Katy makes fun of me.....she's the one with the real horses! (:
Okay, lil'm....you're RIGHT...Rick and I just watched the clip again and it is rather creepy! (:
Loved your talent show pictures and video. Really cute. We enjoy the website. Keep them coming. Lots of love always
Post a Comment