Thursday, June 19, 2008

Birthday blog


First of all, thank you everyone for all of your birthday well wishes!
I had a nice day today. The kids woke up extra early for me ( : and decided to run around the corner at the same time to bonk heads like the 3 stooges. (Aubin would obviously be "Curly"....but "Mo" or "Larry" for Hayden..?) Boo-boo bunny was extracted from the freezer and put to work before 7 am.
Rick had the kids draw birthday cards last night and they were funny. H & A were a little ticked I went to Barnes and Noble without them. So, Hayden drew a "scary person to scare me" and Aubin drew a sad face. A little harsh don't you think? I redeemed myself by taking them to the pool today, so all's well that ends well! Tonight was mom & dad nacho/movie night....my favorite. A good day indeed.

4 comments:

katydavis said...

so what did you watch? Wish we lived closer so that we could celebrate properly. Happy b day. I miss you guys!

LM said...

Hey, thanks! We watched some movie that had Napoleon Dynamite in it....Rick picked it up so I'm not sure the name. I need some good movie recommendations...know of any?

lil' mama said...

Happy B'day!

LM said...

Thanks lil'm!
Oh, the movie's name was Mama's Boy...funny...Diane Keeton is in it too.