Not really an exciting picture, but you get the idea. Tomatoes are coming along, except I've been getting these really big, fat green caterpillar things chowing down on the leaves. You can't pull them off, they've got quite the death grip going on. (RGMsr....send Apollo STAT!!! His services are needed. )In other news, Moms eat free on Mondays at Gattiland. Need I say more?
4 comments:
WOW! Quite the bumper crop going on there. Altho Apollo is more of a house pet he could possibly help. I meant to run that by you as I was hoping he could spend some time with Rocky (with the Stone's concurrence). Altho a carnivore, he might be willing to get the 'pillars' (as we call them 'up North') to give to Chandler.
WHEN do GP's eat free at GL? (I'm in Cinci this week but could divert.)
Everyday is GP's eat free at Gattiland! But hey, you are in the land of chili covered spaghetti w/ extra cheese, right? Home of KKRP. Lucky! Live it up this week!
OOOOOoops...I meant WKRP.
Lucky?...if I had a nickel for every time I was called that! We had 4 way chili on Monday! I would've been luckier yet if I had remembered to bring the 'pepto'. But it sure looked appealing at the time...a mountain of cheese, chili, onions, and s'getti.
Post a Comment