

This post is for Rick's family. Page's Restaurant is "Home of the Whistle Pig" in Niagara Falls, NY. The "whistle pig" is a hot dog with cheese whiz and bacon. (I never had one, but came close when I was pregnant with H.) Anytime we passed this restaurant on our outings, I'd pretend to be the whistle pig because I have a strange talent for realistic pig oinks. Seriously! So yeah, I'd do an oink-whistle combo....um...am I really telling this story in a public forum?
Anyway, on our way home from my family reunion last Saturday in the middle of NOWHERE we came across the "Pig and Whistle". I'm fascinated by this! How can 2 different human beings come up with combining a pig and a whistle AND think it's a really good idea for a business? How could you go to the bank and ask for financing with a straight face?
2 comments:
...or with a straight tail?
Exactly! (:
Post a Comment