Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Our crazy day

Pardon the pictures. Some of them are a bit blurry. Indoor lighting always gives me fits...something to work on! (Plus I didn't want to be "that" mom who takes a million pictures of her kids and who is oblivious to her surroundings trying to get the perfect shot....okay maybe I AM that mom, but I tried to tone it down...just a little.)


We went to the library this morning and what did we see? A statue of Icarus! I'm not kidding, I'm not making this up! Some type of art exhibit going on this week. How weird is that?









Park time..........whew. H-O-T!






Gymnastics!!!!!!!
























3 comments:

lil' mama said...

I'm having flashbacks to gymnastics with you and Katie and Geny. Didn't we do a parade with batons too???

rgmsr said...

A parade with batons? Must've been a Kodak moment! Bring on the 'Archived Blog'! A statue of Icarus...pretty weird. But whatabout an update regarding the whereabouts of Ms. ? (the snake(?) always asleep at the library...did it escape to visit you and the kiddos as payback for the recurring torment...(tapping on the glass).
Good actions shots @ gymnastics. Yeah, I suspect you are that Mom. Remember...thats the first step...

LM said...

Lil'm:
- That's all I thought about while I watched the kids!! The baton parade sounds familiar!

rgmsr:
-We are now traitors to the R.R. library....we've been going to Georgetown. GT's late fees are 15 cents cheaper than RR's! ( :
We need to pay a visit to ol' Misss Roxsssane the library snake!

True..true...first step taken!