
Happy Father's Day to all of our Dads out there!Okay. I'm not trying to be pretentious with the the black and white photos. Sometimes, it can really make facial expressions that I love "pop out" of pictures. These are two of my favorite "Dad" photos of Rick. The first photo is with Aubin at 9 months-ish. The second photo is of the Miles boys.
Rick is a stellar Dad. (Tissue please!) He is completely committed to our family. He voluntarily conducts "Hazmat" duties with the shop-vac at 2 am when a kid comes down with the stomach flu. When Rick quietly comes home from work, he finds the harmonica hidden behind our mantle clock to announce his arrival. The kids squeal "Daddy's home!" "Daddy's home!"
On Saturday mornings, He takes H & A to get donuts so I can get a head start on the day with a little peace and quiet. He can fix anything and makes the best homemade pizza and grilled cheese sandwiches.
How I came across such good fortune, I do not know.
Happy Father's Day Rick. You're the greatest.
4 comments:
Hey, my battery just went dead. I'll call you tomorrow. I think I need a new box of kleenex.
Very sweet post. Yes, get the kleenex!
Miles boys!...Thanks LM (someone has a B-day approaching)...At first I thought 'What is Brad Pitt doing in RR?...and in my clothes?
Anyway...I read this between watching oprah and peeling onions. So I'm not sure why I had to get some TP (out of Kleenex). Meatloaf said it best. Nice testimony LM...Thanks for the 'swingin' photo! The one of Aubin and her father could win a prize.
rgmsr......you make me laugh!
Post a Comment