This is H. at 6 weeks old. (Photo taken by Dad.) This creepy little doll is "Hugo--Man of a Thousand Faces" which was popular in the 60's-70's(?) According to family tales, Rick scared his little sister by tying string to Hugo and let him dangle outside her bedroom window. This isn't the original Miles' family Hugo, though. This one was purchased for a pretty penny on eBay. Now Hayden can pass on the tradition & have fun pranking Aubin one day.
5 comments:
seriously creepy doll. Poor poor Aubin!
I second that!!!!!
As a result of a rather nasty custody battle...I have the original. He was impaled once but is fine with his 'Sox' cap and some 'bling'. R & K fondly refer to him as their 'half brother'. Altho Apollo and Charleton keep their distance, he feels right at home with Chucky. However, he does miss the milk box. Carry the mantle Haden!
Response to CM of Joplin, Missouri:
No...He is considered a 'half' brother because of a physical limitation. No...the mailbox was just a place he liked to 'hang' out. (...other than outside K's window!)
Ooooops...HAYDEN.
hee hee.....I always loved 'half brother' Hugo.......I feel a family photo coming on.....
Post a Comment